Avenir Bold is currently looking for an outstanding and seasoned Senior Art Director skilled in the ideation and execution of various advertising and brand projects for our clients. This individual should possess the ability to dive deeply into our clients’ business and industry, understand their problems and challenges, and help them achieve their objectives. Besides having exceptional design and conceptual skills, he or she must be able to inspire and mentor other designers.
- Design print and digital ads, logos and brand identity, print collateral and websites
- Direct, inspire and mentor other designers
- Contribute strong, solid creative concepts
- Direct the work of web developers, printers, photographers, illustrators, video production houses, etc.
- Help conceive and provide art direction for the production of videos and TV spots
- Effectively present creative concepts to our clients
- Possess strong client relationship skills
- Work alongside the Creative Director to lead, guide and elevate the creative department
- Work with account teams to provide accurate budgets and schedules for creative deliverables
- Participate in new business development efforts
- Minimum BA or BFA in graphic design, communication arts or similar
- An inspired portfolio showing breadth of work
- 7 – 12 years agency experience
- Ability to dig in and understand client’s business and industry, and provide smart, effective solutions to their brand challenges
- Strong conceptual skills
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Skilled communicator
Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. A team player and a good attitude are absolutely critical.
Contact us at email@example.com.