Avenir Bold is looking for an Assistant Media Planner to assist in the development, execution, and monitoring of media plans for assigned clients and campaigns. If you think you might be a good fit and would like to join a group of bright, hard-working individuals to help move our clients forward, let us know. We’d love to talk with you.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the media marketplace best practices and media planning and buying process
- Learn to plan and buy local/regional media
- Evaluate proposals and develop POVs for clients
- Make timely placement of all media according to schedules
- Provide updates on marketplace conditions to media team and clients
- Compile campaign reporting, analyze metrics, recommend and perform optimizations and new strategies and tactics
- Communicate with media reps on proposals and requests
- Input invoices and work to analyze and resolve billing discrepancies
- Attention to detail and ability to learn quickly
- Thinks proactively — demonstrates ability to think about the next steps to move a project forward
- Good verbal and written communication skills and strong math skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.