Avenir Bold is currently seeking an exceptional Digital Designer. This individual will be responsible for and assist with the creation and development of all digital deliverables for our clients. The position will be tasked with providing effective on-brand, and on-strategy creative for banner ads (both animated and static), websites, web pages, email campaigns, social media creative, and video animation. The Digital Designer reports to the Creative Director and works closely with the Senior Art Director and Copywriter.
- Work alongside other internal and external creatives to fulfill the role of digital designer
- Translate strategic creative briefs into effective digital designs
- Work with outside vendors to ensure reliable performance of digital deliverables
- Manage and produce digital design for banner sizing and versioning
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points
- Possess strong client relationship skills
- Stay current on best creative practices for social channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Work alongside the Creative Director to lead, guide and elevate the creative department
- Work with the Project Manager to provide accurate budgets and schedules for digital deliverables
- Participate in new business development efforts
- Provide design support to other team members to create graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar design deliverables that fall outside of the digital role
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field
- Minimum 5 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a marketing and branding agency
- Strong portfolio of design work that demonstrates client-focused solutions to marketing challenges
- Ability to present concepts effectively and persuasively to clients and internal teams.
- Experience and knowledge of WordPress, HTML and HTML 5 animation, and basic Adobe CC products (Photoshop and Illustrator). Experience with Animate, InDesign, After Effects or Premiere a plus
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong conceptual skills
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Strong communications skills (both written and verbal)
Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. A team player and a good attitude are absolutely critical.
Contact us at email@example.com