Avenir Bold is seeking a highly motivated intern to gain professional experience with our design team.
You will work directly with the accounts team on a variety of tasks and projects related to the marketing industry. This internship is a great opportunity to get hands on experience in a fast-paced, agency setting.
Interns will support colleagues on a variety of account services, creative and media projects. You must be able to work effectively within different departments —with a “can-do” attitude— in completing an assortment of tasks, while learning a variety of new skills.
Interested candidates should possess strong time management and organizational skills, be excellent verbal and written communicators, and have the ability to interact professionally in a professional business environment. These skills are required in order to manage the workflow of an agency environment where priorities change and adapt very quickly.
- Conduct industry research
- Write and edit content for various marketing collateral including, but not limited to, press releases and presentation materials
- Contribute to internal brainstorming sessions
- Assist in the management of company digital presence
- Enrolled in or graduated from an undergraduate degree program or greater in journalism, public relations, marketing, strategic communications or related field
- Superior written and oral communications skills, strong organizational skills
- Earn college credit (if applicable)
- Learn professional communication, public relations, and marketing skills
- Build valuable work experience in marketing and communication
- Letter of recommendation upon successful completion of internship
- Opportunity for future employment with MSA
This internship is an unpaid position.
If you’re interested in an internship where you’ll grow, be challenged, and gain experience, send your resume and any relevant writing samples to email@example.com