Avenir Bold is seeking an experienced Account Manager to help lead the charge in making extraordinary things happen for our clients, their customers and our team. A clear vision of and commitment to quality, innovative solutions that deliver results is essential.
The Account Manager will serve as a strategic point of contact for assigned agency clients. This position will have cross-functional responsibility to simultaneously:
- Serve client needs
- Provide meaningful strategic insight
- Assure quality of work
- Manage execution of campaigns
- Ensure revenue, income and client retention goals are achieved
- Manage assigned agency clients and the associated account team members.
- Build and manage strong client relationships – ensure account retention and oversee resolution of all client issues.
- Develop, manage, coach and encourage development of account executives and coordinators.
- Direct and facilitate resources on cross-functional teams to ensure timely execution of strategies and campaigns.
- Analyze/understand campaign trends and growth opportunities and leverage results to increase quality and profitability.
- Participate in new business development under the direction of agency leadership.
- Superior verbal and written communicator.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Guides client meetings with insights and engaging questions.
- Provides strategic thinking and planning.
- Demonstrates creativity, especially in strategic solutions.
- Successfully manages relationships with clients and oversees work of team members.
- Thoroughly understands the creative development process. A master at managing expectations of clients and agency.
- Project planning and organizational skills including appropriating resources.
- Manages account profitability.
- Good negotiator with clients for fees, scope of work.
- Maintains customer satisfaction.
- Anticipates and resolves client problems.
- Functions as a leader on the front lines. Comfortable engaging with the client at appropriate level.
- Maintains understanding of and insight into client’s business.
- Champions agency culture and organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or related field.
- MUST HAVE 5-7 years marketing or advertising experience in an account management role.
- Proven track record of successful client growth and development.
- Knowledge of media and creative planning and execution processes.
- Commitment to superb client service.
Contact us at email@example.com.