We are looking for a Digital Media Manager to assist in the development, execution, and monitoring of digital media buys for assigned clients and campaigns. If you think you might be a good fit and would like to join a group of bright, hard-working individuals to help move our clients forward, let us know. We’d love to talk with you.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the digital media marketplace and digital media planning and buying process
- Plan and place local/regional digital media buys
- Evaluate proposals and develop POVs for clients
- Make timely placement of all media according to schedules
- Provide updates on marketplace conditions to media team and clientsDevelop recommendations, compile digital campaign reporting and execute on recommended optimizations
- Communicate with media reps on proposals and requests
- 3-5 years digital experience – accustomed to working with DCM (or other ad server), Google Analytics and self-serve platforms as well as media buying software such as Strata. Ninja Cat experience a plus!
- Attention to detail and ability to learn quickly
- Thinks proactively — demonstrates ability to think about the next steps to move a project forward
- Good verbal and written communication skills and strong math skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org