We are looking to add a highly-organized, dynamic Project Manager to join our growing team.
From scope development, project planning, creative concepting, asset creation through final project production, delivery and billing, the Project Manager will ensure projects meet the highest level of quality, follow assigned deadlines and stay within budget. He or she will serve as the liaison between Creative and Account Management, Media and Accounting on all matters relating to schedules and budgets.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Develop overall project plans for all activities and initiatives for designated clients.
- Lead day-to-day management and optimization of projects with scheduling tools and status reporting.
- Closely collaborate with designated department teams and agency leadership.
- Develop budgets and estimates for all client assignments and tracks actual vs. estimated hours throughout the process.
- Set project milestones and timelines.
- Manage the production work of the project team, keeping them on task, realigning work to meet priorities and scheduling needs.
- Organize and set clear expectations for all project tasks and deliverables.
- Manage project forecasting to ensure appropriate utilization of staff and vendors.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for production vendors, maintain relationships and negotiate fees. Confirm availability of vendor and escalate risk to leadership for sourcing new vendors as necessary.
- Proactively seek out new vendors for both improved quality and greater value.
- Help facilitate and implement a streamlined workflow of agency processes. Anticipate setbacks or opportunities for process and production improvement and proactively communicate with leadership when potential issues or opportunities arise.
- Conduct and lead status meetings regularly with internal teams, ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders at all stages of every project.
- Facilitate proofreading and review all creative to ensure 100% production-ready files. If necessary, communicate with vendors to ensure production requirements are met.
- Be passionate about delivering the best quality work but find ways of producing it that it does not jeopardize schedule and budget.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of hands-on project management experience
- Advertising/Marketing agency experience
- Production management experience a plus
- Experience with Clients & Profits or other project management tools a plus
- Ability to qualify innovative ideas with top-notch research and industry knowledge
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking
- Excellent problem-solving skills, stress-tolerant, quick thinking and accurate
- Strong interpersonal communication skills as a team leader and team player
- Flexibility, initiative, dedication, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
Contact us at email@example.com